Pharmacological action Pharmacodynamics The mechanism of action due to inhibition of bacterial DNA gyrase – providing supercoiling and thus the stability of bacterial DNA (DNA destabilization chains leads to their destruction). Has a bactericidal effect. Sustanon 250 cycle not destroyed beta-lactamases and is not affected by such enzymes as the aminoglycoside adenilazy, phosphorylase and acetyltransferase chloramphenicol. Sustanon 250 cycle – synthetic fluorinated 4-quinolones having antibacterial properties against a broad spectrum of gram-negative and to a lesser extent gram-positive bacteria, active against most strains of the following pathogens eye infections: In ophthalmology and ENT practice is used to treat eye infections and ear, caused by susceptible strains: Chlamydia trachomatis, Enterobacter cloacae, Haemophilus influenzae, Proteus mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Streptococcus pneumoniae. Pharmacokinetics The mean concentration of Sustanon 250 cycle in the lachrymal fluid after 4 h after topical application of more than 2 mcg / ml, the minimum concentration required to inhibit by 90% in vitro growth (MIC90) of the most common strains of eye infections. Burying Sustanon 250 cycle ear when an intact tympanic membrane followed by the minimum absorption in the middle ear. However, Sustanon 250 cycle absorption increases with perforation of the eardrum. After instillation of 0.3% Sustanon 250 cycle solution adult perforated eardrum peak serum concentration was 10 ng / ml. Maximal Sustanon 250 cycle concentration in blood serum after 10 days of regular topical 1000 times less than standard doses of Sustanon 250 cycle inside.
Indications Infectious diseases adnexa eye and anterior segment of the eye, caused by susceptible microorganisms to ofloksaiinu in adults and children aged 1 year and older.
- Preventing infections in ophthalmic surgery.
Sustanon 250 cycle is indicated for the treatment of the following conditions in adults and children aged 15 years and older:
- Otitis externa caused by Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus.
- Chronic suppurative otitis media, including with perforation of the eardrum caused by Proteus mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa or Staphylococcus aureus.
- Acute otitis media with tympanostomy tubes caused by Haemophilus influenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
Hypersensitivity (including to other quinolone derivative), non-bacterial disease additional eye apparatus and the anterior segment of the eye, non-bacterial otitis media, pregnancy, lactation period, age up to 1 year for use in ophthalmology, and 15 years – for otorhinolaryngology.
Dosing and Administration Infectious diseases of the eye:
- For the treatment of bacterial corneal ulcers, the recommended dose of Sustanon 250 cycle for adults and children aged 1 year and older – 1-2 drops of 0.3% solution in the affected eye (or both eyes) every 30 minutes during waking hours, then – after 4 and 6 hours after falling asleep, for 2 days. Starting from day 3 of treatment and during the following 4-6 days, the solution may be instilled drops every 1-2 hours during the waking period, then – 1-2 drops four times daily for 3 more days or until clinical cure.
- For the treatment of conjunctivitis, blepharitis, keratoconjunctivitis, keratitis, meybomita, dacryocystitis and prevention of ophthalmic infections after eye injury and surgery Sustanon 250 cycle in the form of eye drops is usually used only during waking hours. For adults and children aged 1 year and older the recommended dose of Sustanon 250 cycle – 1-2 drops of 0.3% solution in the affected eye (or both eyes) every 2-4 hours (while awake) for 2 days, then – 1 2 drops four times daily for up to 5 days.
children 15 years and older and adults
- Otitis externa: 10 drops in the affected ear 1 times a day for 7 days.
- Acute otitis media with tympanostomy tubes: 5 drops in the affected ear 2 times a day for 10 days.
- Chronic suppurative otitis media with perforation of the eardrum: 10 drops in the affected ear, 2 times a day for 14 days.
Before instillation, to avoid the development of vertigo (possible when using a cold solution), should warm the bottle in his hand for 1-2 minutes. Instillation produced with the patient lying on his side. After instillation of the patient should maintain this position for 5 minutes to facilitate the passage of the solution through the external auditory canal. If necessary, the installation in the other ear operate similarly.
When installing in the eye may cause transient stinging or discomfort in the eye after installation, conjunctival hyperemia, contact conjunctivitis, keratitis, foreign body sensation in the eye, blurred vision, swelling of the face or the periorbital area, pain in the eye, photophobia, itching sensations, lacrimation and eye dryness.
Very rarely, stupor, dizziness, nausea and headache. Also described are rare cases of hemorrhagic conjunctivitis with edema century.
Local reactions (allergic reactions, mild soreness and redness of the eardrum) in the application of Sustanon 250 cycle in the form of ear drops about otitis externa develop in 16.8% of patients.
In 1% of patients reported pain in the ear , sensation of tinnitus, transient hearing loss, the occurrence of otitis media and external.
After topical drug overdose Danzi, eyes should be rinsed with clean water at room temperature. Data on systemic manifestations of overdose there.
As with other antimicrobials, Sustanon 250 cycle prolonged use may lead to the growth of flora insensitive thereto. Therefore, in the absence of clinical improvement is necessary to stop the drug and start alternative therapy for a standard duration of treatment or deterioration.
Soft contact lenses should not be worn during treatment with the drug; Hard contact lenses are removed prior to instillation and set back 20 minutes after installation. Do not enter subkonyunktivalno or in the anterior chamber of the eye. Wear sunglasses (because of the possible development of photophobia) and avoid prolonged exposure to bright light.
Eye drops and ear 0.3%.
In a 5 ml plastic bottle with screw-cap dropper or in a plastic bottle, a sealed cap dropper, closed with plastic screw cap with a first control opening. Each vial-dropper or plastic bottle with instruction on use is placed in a cardboard box.